Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bobblehead.

I'm not dead! After a long hiatis from blogging, I have returned. In the last three months I moved to a new state, started a new job, and moved into a new apartment. It's been alot of change. Looking back at older posts, it's hard to know how much my life has changed in a short amount of time. I live seven hours away from all my friends and my parents. I wake up at 5:30 every morning and go to bed around the same time as the elderly. I wonder sometimes if I did the right thing or if I made a mistake. Somedays I hate the choice I made when I hear from friends who still live close to one another. I hate that I'm missing out on their lives. I don't like the fact that I don't have any friends (save 2) in this city. I spend my evening by myself alot or I call up a coworker who for whatever reason enjoys spending time together. I want things on my walls and I want pictures in places to remind me of all the people I love. I think the water is giving me acne (or it's the stress of my job). But I like my job. I have no idea if I'll be here in the Fall or if I should try to move back home or if I should just move to China.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING.

 But hey, that's the beauty of being 23

No comments:

Post a Comment