Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Chemical Garden

 I am ready to go home. I have two weeks till I get to drive the 8 hours back to my home state for a week of break. I wish I were going somewhere fancy with a beach and the ocean. However, that is not the case. Sometimes I'll catch myself calling my apartment "home". This always takes me by surprise and I'll correct myself in conversations. Someone asked me the other day when I was going to get new plates for my car. Neveeeeeeeeeeeeer!

 This weekend I had a friend visit from home. It has been so much fun laughing and doing lots of shopping. V. needed big girl clothes because she openly wears neon colors and old band t-shirts from highschool. Neither of which constitute a real outfit suitable for someone over the age of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment