Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Glory of Whole Foods

I never see hot guys in MarriedMecca unless I am at Whole Foods. Or maybe I should rephrase that statement. I never see MY type of hot guys except at Whole Foods; For example, tattooed-bike-riding-hipsters. I always look hot when I go to Whole Foods because all the cashiers are adorable. One of these days, I WILL get the courage to hit on one or all of them.


Beef&Veg Soup for Hipster Boys

1 box Swanson Beef Broth 
1 bag mixed frozen veggies
2 quartered and peeled potatoes
1 lb ground beef
1 tb basil
 3 cranks of crushed peppa
4 crushed beef bouillon cubes
Jane's Krazy seasoning to taste. (or salt) 
splash of Half&Half
1 c. water
2 tb Worchestire sauce

1. Brown your ground beef in a pan. Drain fat off.
2. Combine everything in a large soup pot except the Half&Half and Krazy Seasoning. Bring to a boil than simmer for 45 minutes. Add the Half&Half the last 10 minutes of cooking as well as the Krazy seasoning.

**To make healthier, leave out the creamer and butter. Easily feeds six people. Or Eight skinny hipsters.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment