Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cease to begin.

I got a new job which is overwhelming and exciting. It's not the job I was going for, but it will do for now. I'm not a perfectionist, but when it comes to working- I have to be the best. I get incredibly offended when someone questions my work ethic. It's one of my buttons. This new job is a great stepping stone, but I'm going to keep job searching. 


My grandpa is being moved to an Alzheimer's facility eight hours away from my home. I haven't thought about it because breaks my heart. I am a grandpa's girl and for the past six years I've watched his mind slowly go. I always great him with, "Hey Handsome!" and he replies with, "Hey Bebe!". But now it's not like that. I've been applying to jobs near where he would be. I don't want him to be forgotten. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment