Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Love My [ ].

 I love my freckles. I have a big one on my nose that I think gives me character. When I first got it my cousin tried to pick it off claiming it was chocolate from the cookies we were eating. False. I like them and they like me. During summer, they come out in full force and cover my shoulders.

 I love my forehead. It's more like a fivehead. I'm like a white Tyra Banks. I think it's regal and impressive. How many people can say they can balance a plate of food on their forehead? Not many, but this girl can! 

 I love my smile. Men sometimes stutter when I smile at them and I like that. It's kind of like a deer in headlight sort of moment. It temporarily confuses them and I can see the gears working as they try to think of something clever to say so I keep smiling.

 All of the things above might be false. Friends might read this and scoff. However, does anyone's opinion really matter concerning how we view ourselves? Nope. I could name all the things I don't like about myself but what good would that do? If you're having a bad body moment (as we all do), do this exercise. And then do it again and again until the negative thoughts go away. Beauty has many faces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment