Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fatz Cafe and Pistols

I am spending the weekend with married friends at their little home on the side of the a mountain. It is delightful and relaxing. I'm stuffed under a blanket while She reads an education book and He watches Sunday football. It's exactly what I need after being holed up in my apartment by myself or bustling around work trying to look important. 

Last night we caught dinner and a movie at the hippie town down the road. It's my most favorite town. It's brimming with hipsters and organic everything. It's a city that exhales culture and art and a fair amount of illegal herbs. Me and She grabbed sushi and then pretended to be hipsters too. And even more delightful, today her husband showed me how to shoot a gun. I am a very good shot. Shockingly. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment