Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Swelling Balloon

I don't get headaches very often. Practically never. However, this morning I woke up with one. It feels like there is a balloon behind my right eye that is slowly inflating and deflating. 





It should also be noted that I am on vacation and the presence of said headache is decreasing the Fun Factor. There's a cute French family outside my balcony playing in the ocean. Their daughter is the picture of Parisian heritage with her blonde hair and fashionable swimwear. The daughter, age 4-5, is strutting around the sand as if she's the queen. I like watching them because they are very cute and very European. 


The beach is the best place to people watch. Everyone is very relaxed and time is never an issue.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the beach.

    I love people-watching.

    I love blonde haired children.

    ReplyDelete