Wednesday, July 27, 2011

They're Full!

Who's excited about the weekend? This girl.

Tomorrow night one of my University buddies may drive through my part of town and that would make me terribly happy to see him. He is one of my most favorite people and I miss seeing him on the daily. 

But wait, the weekend is just getting started! On Friday Ginge is coming to stay at mi casa and I haven't seen her in forever + a minute. I like her and we always have good conversations about whatever pops up. 

I truly miss college. I never thought I would say that because my University was in the tiniest circle of Hell and I thought (almost) everyone there was totally bonkers. Now I realize how much fun it was and how much I liked it. Because even though it was odd and filled with even stranger people, I think I somehow made a place for myself. And I miss all those weirdos.  

[ Side note: Can you believe there are two of these walking around? Bananas.]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment