Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kentucky Travels

This weekend I did the makeup for a university friend for her wedding. Between me and V, we churned out 5 girls with made-up faces and teased-up hair. The night before I drove up to stay with V. We ate these giant burgers that made us both sick and spent the evening laughing about life and boys and the future. V is probably my smartest friend and I'm always impressed by our conversations. I really want V to move down here to complete her Masters/PhD/Rule the World, but the jury is still out on this.

Anyway, we go to this wedding. We eat. We dance. We collapse at midnight. I was so excited to be a part of the event because:

a) I got lots of free cake.
b) I got to see one of my friends get married.
c) The uncle of the bride told me about meeting the Queen of England.