Monday, February 21, 2011

Must Do, Should Do, Can't Do

By nature, I'm a bit flighty. Hence, the necessity of a list. When I was in school, a list held my weeks together. I wrote everything down on a big, yellow notepad. There is nothing more satisfying than crossing things off on a list.

The List

[ ] Join the Peace Crops. I think this would be most beneficial in creating a more well-rounded and responsible me. Furthermore, I want to travel.

[ ] Unpack all things from the garage from college. This would not only be a personal victory, but would please the parents.

[ ] Lose 20 lbs. This has been a struggle since I hit puberty in sixth grade. Am I beautiful just the way I am? Duh. Would I be 10x hotter with less jelly? Most definitely.

[  ] Finish half marathon. I signed up last night. Business goes down the first of May. I am currently up to four miles on the treadmill. Uew-Rah.

[  ] Start substitute teaching. This has been a battle for around a month. Paperwork is a tool of the Devil. Until all the paperwork is processed, I don't step foot in a classroom.

[  ] Purchase a kitten. I am hopelessly allergic, but they're just so darn cute.

[  ] Pull my life together. How do I accomplish this...?


Not too shabby. Let's see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment