Monday, February 28, 2011

Thunder Clap

You have those days where you wake up late and think to yourself, "The day is shot. Blurg! I was going to accomplish so much more!" This day started like that. I blame it on the morning thunderstorm. I love sleeping during those.

Long story short, I received an excellent job lead. It's a type of position that I could really excel in, geared towards the degree I graduated with. I sent this woman my resume. We're having a phone meeting today at 3:30 to discuss the details. 

The future is a scary thing. I don't want to move forward but I'm afraid of being left behind, and even more fearful of not progressing at all. Because of my need to be perfect, I tend to over-think all my moves. I'm not one of those lucky people who can just toss life into a can, shake it up, and watch things explode. I like having a plan. Plans are safe and neat and controllable.



Found at: http://stankydank.tumblr.com/page/39

No comments:

Post a Comment