Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Case of the Grumpy Mondays

Yesterday I had a bad case of the grumpy Mondays. Today I found out that my very old car will need almost one thousand dollars in repairs. I blame my father because he insisted I take it to the repair shop down the road. Had I ignored his request, I would never know my car needed fixing [until I was stranded on the side of the road accepting help from my would-be-future killer].

List of Things I Intend to Do Before the Day is Over.

[ ] Fold laundry in dryer/ Do laundry for tomorrow

[ ] Create subbing account

[ ] Go to store to buy important things

[ ] Pick up house

[ ] Ignore box of frozen Girl Scout cookies in freezer

[ ] P90X Workout DVD

[ ] Catch up on previous episodes of the Vampire Diaries

It's already six o'clock. Let's shoot for 2/7.

Google: Kate Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment