Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Day You Will Be Loved

I like music. I'm fairly certain everyone does. I know a married couple who, before they puts rings on each other, made playlists for each other. Tons and tons of CD's full of lovely, bold, crafty tunes. One day I would like to have someone to give a playlist too. Because alot of times you don't have the right words to tell someone how they make you feel. Sometimes those words get stuck in our throats or our tongues swell up as we try to say them outloud.  

A Special Playlist for You-Who-Is-Not Known

1. I and Love and You by The Avett Brothers
2. Cosmic Love by Florence+ The Machine
3. Swept Away by The Avett Brothers
4. Better than Nothing by Sarah Jaffe
5. Winter Winds by Mumford and Sons
6. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
7. Enchanted by Taylor Swift
8. The Girl by City and Colour
9. Save Me From Myself by Christina Aguilera
10. Blinded by Third Eye Blind


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment