Friday, March 11, 2011

Pants are Always Optional.

The last two days have been very productive. I inquired to three more school districts about subbing. I took in some final paperwork to my local school system. I also managed to devour an entire avocado by myself. I am successful!

Let's talk about love. I have three friends getting married this summer. Last summer I had two friends get hitched. I think taking the leap into marriage is wonderful if you're prepared for it. However, I don't think many people are. I think couples focus on the wedding more so than the big picture. The big picture means forever. Everyone gets a different love story. Sometimes they end well and sometimes they don't. Since mine has yet to begin, I would like to think it's going to be filled with a handsome, broad shouldered, foreigner. Daydreaming. But I would also settle for something else.[See Below] 


Found at: http://justonemoregoodbye.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment